I removed the dll from my reference, then manually deleted the from the bin directoy.Then i manually copied the dll from the nuget package folder into the project bin, then added the reference by browsing to the file. Many Windows 8.1 users are facing a strange problem in which the fonts on screen look weird. The text looks blurry like you are having an incorrect screen resolution or a faulty graphics card.Sometimes the issue occurs in text fields and sometimes it happens in programs such as Visual Studio, web browsers like Google Chrome, Opera, etc. Art Method' appears in /system/framework/core-libart.jar) at com.google.zzeb(Unknown Source) at com.google.(Unknown Source) at com.google.iid. Instance Instance(Unknown Source) at com.xxxxxxx.utils. Registration Intent Handle Intent(Registration Intent Service.java:55) at Handler Thread.run(Handler Thread.java:61) compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-analytics:9.0.0' compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-maps:9.0.0' compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-location:9.0.0' compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-gcm:9.0.0' compile 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-base:9.0.0' EDIT disabling GCM fixed the problem, so my guess is I should migrate to Firebase Cloud Message EDIT2 My device receive Google Play Services 9.0 (yesterday was 8.4.x). That's why I visited this question to figure out my problem. Context)' was expected to be of type virtual but instead was found to be of type direct (declaration of 'reflect. https://github.com/optimizely/Optimizely-Android-SDK/issues/11 But create User With Email And Password Method kept showing failure in creating users.
Right-click on the program shortcut and select Properties option. Now go to Compatibility tab and enable "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" option.
Since I updated to Android SDK Tools 25.1.6 and Android Support Repository 32.0.0 (this morning), I got the following error, I didn't change anything in my code and it is still working on my colleague computer (Android SDK Tools 25.1.1 Android Support Repository 30.0.0). This seems to be a new issue that has now bricked debug versions of my app and led to quite a bit of confusion - whereas the store version with the same code seems fine Using 9.0.2 for all my 'play-services' modules and 'com.google.gms:google-services:3.0.0' in the project build.
Intent Service$Service Handler.handle Message(Intent Service.java:65) at Now it doesn't crash anymore, but complain about module descriptor =24 dependencies into our project if we are specifying everything as below 24.
On Windows 10, updates always download automatically, but to install, often a restart is required.
If you rarely reboot your computer, make sure the dropdown menu at the top is set to Automatic.